Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser User Guide
Watch this short video demonstrating how to use your new Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser.
Our essential oil diffuser is made to be durable and long lasting. Here are some tips to help maintain the life span of your unit.
To open the lid to the water tank follow the diagram below. The best way to pop the lid is my holding the unit as shown in the first image.
Essential Oils Tips
- • Add essential oils AFTER you have added the water.
- • Safe to use with therapeutic grade essential oils.
- • Use 3-7 drops of essential oils.
- • When using citrus essential oils, limit to 2-5 drops as they are more corrosive and you want proper dilution.
Answer: This diffuser has a max capacity of 180ml. You must not over fill this diffuser. If you over fill it, it will initially output much more mist than normal. After about 2 hours it will shut off. The sensor on the unit will force the shut down when too much mist is released at one time.
Trouble Shooting Tips:
• Make sure to place the water tank cap back onto the tank after filling with water. If the cap is not tightly secured, moisture may leak into the inner components of the diffuser. This will cause malfunctions with the unit.
• If unit has a decrease in mist output, make sure to clean the inside of the unit. Use dish soap and water to clean. Clean unit at least once a week if you are using it daily. Ideally, every 4-5 uses.
• Use warm water and mild dish soap to clean the water tank. Make sure not to get water into the air intake and do NOT submerge the unit.
• Use water and vinegar mixture in the tank and let it soak for 30 minutes.
• Use a cotton swab to clean the internal vibration panel at the bottom of the water tank.
If you have any questions or concerns about your unit, do not hesitate to let us know! We, at Quantum Body Massage and Wellness, love our clients and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your unit.